- To form and strengthen the People’s Institution-Peoples Organisation, women organizations and Self Help Groups (SHGs) to participate in the development process.
- To promote permanent agricultural systems and allied resources for sustainability of the forest and natural resources in the area.
- To enhance resources, traditional knowledge and skills for cure, prevention and reduction of incidences of common ailments, IMR, mal nourishment etc.
- To address the issue of gender discrimination and work towards gender justice.
- To enable the communities to attain secured sustainable livelihood and engage communities to realize the basic needs and quality of life through income and food security.
- To create awareness and empower the rural people to take advantage of the services provided by the government (health, maternal health, education, different welfare schemes).
- To promote income generation activities among the marginalized section of the society, especially women.
- To educate people in such a way that, they can plan for themselves at the micro level and educate themselves to ensure rights at the macro level.
- To motivate and educate poor & marginalized population, especially women to take active part in the PRI’s/ Gram sabha etc.